Ms. Weaver attended the University of Central Florida where she was awarded her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Cum Laude. She then received her Juris Doctor from the University of Florida.
The Loris Law Group
Ms. Weaver regularly handles matters in Family and Marital Law, Injunctions, Criminal Defense and Dependency. She also practices Collaborative Family Law.
Law Office of Crutchfield, Albert & Towery, P.A.
Ms. Weaver was a Firm Partner at the Law Office of Crutchfield, Albert & Towery, P.A. where her practice included criminal defense, family law, injunctions, dependency and civil court actions.
Brevard County State Attorney's Office
Ms. Weaver prosecuted both Misdemeanor and Felony offenses at the State Attorney's Office. She also supervised and trained new prosecutors, instructor for continuing legal education courses for misdemeanor and felony prosecutors in Brevard and Seminole Counties. She was an instructor for statewide criminal law and trial practice seminars for the Florida Prosecuting Attorney’s Association in cities across the State of Florida, and specialized in DUI, Domestic Violence, and Drug Offenses
Volusia County State Attorney's Office
Ms. Weaver prosecuted Misdemeanor offenses at the State Attorney's Office.
- Member of the Florida Bar since 1999
- Member of the Brevard County Collaborative Association of Brevard since 2007
- Executive Committee member of the Brevard County Collaborative Association of Brevard since 2007
- Member of the Brevard County Bar Association since 2003
- Former member of the Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
- Former member of the Volusia County Bar Association